Tuesday, December 11, 2007

today whole day nvr go out.
stay at home PACK my room and
watch the rain fall...

i was packing my room and found this book.
a book of
MY past life.
i wrote quite alot abt my life in the past.
i read through it.
i really MISS those days.
even though there are some unhappy moments
but i will carry all of them with me
FOREVER!!!!
all i want to say is thank euu.
i have learn to be stronger.
i rmb every single tin euu said before
but now...
i shall LOCK them all in the container.
no one will ever know wad's inside.
i have alr decided to give up
and go on my LIFE.
i still keep the book with me.
i am not going to throw it away.
they are MY memories.

erm today mood not very good.
maybe is because of tat book ba?!
haiyo haiyo....
alr rain for so many days ler

today as usual RAIN heavily
nvr go out look for job.
pack up my whole room
so tired la but at least
now is much NEATER le.

hmm let's hope tml will be a better day ba.
PLS STOP THE RAIN.
I WAN SUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment