Saturday, January 19, 2008


WOW~

din blog for century le.
hahas^^
gort off today,tml and monday.
so shiok.
3days straight lo.

but kinda much tin to do.
haven buy new year clothes yet...
later meeting nessya go bugis.
i wanna buy tat one and only hong kong bag.
tat time go with qide and jovi saw it.
but i din buy.
gort a bit regret lehx.
hope is not sold out yet.

so tired can.
i miss the days in school with all my frens.
i miss my class.
the guys whom always joke ard with me.
the gals whom always gather tgt chit-chat or even do shopping.
haix...
I MISS EUU GUYS SERIOUSE ALOT.

ytd reach mondo saw my boss there.
xia si wo le.
he so early la.
den we chat for a while.
he so friendly.
he ask me to let him know if anyone bully me.
hahas^^
so funny lo.
der de ppl all treat me very good arh.
where will bully me nehx?
i asked him abt the Os result tin.
his answer very funny lo.
he say
"huh who say de.dun listen them fang pi"
hahahahahahas^^
i keep laughing lo.
i quite like the boss...

No comments:

Post a Comment