Thursday, August 7, 2008

HELLOOOOOOOO
finally i am back
whooooo~
finish all the projects and assignments le
I AM FREEE
so happy can
today finish MDA den went crazy
wahahahahaha~
i cant describe my feelin in words
but see the way i blog euu guys should know ba^^
tml going out and have buffet with the other 5 gals
dressing up and make-up nice nice
sure alot ppl shock de
hahahaha~
hmm...
oh ya i have gort BABY's mail
i promise to email him every THURSDAY
i just did before blog
>.<
okays let me summarise this week
MONDAY, TUESDAY, THURSDAY totally suck
had 2 presentations and 1 test on the first two days
wad a GOOD time management they have plan for us
NOT stress at all hor?
chey~
parents just dun understand POLY life
keep listening to those 三姑六婆talk cock
wad very slack, very early go home one
must be ur child goplay bluff euu say in sch
WTH.STUPID UP LA
hello euu tink now is like lats time ar?
last time police still wear SHORTS lor
we in sch rushing projects and assignment right
euu tink every course so slack de mehx
idiot.make me boil blood only
say in front of me la
why talk behind my back
give euu two tight slaps den know
CHEY~
TUESDAY last day of HPD le
aiyo....
no more MR MARK lesson
hope i din flung his module
I MISS MR MARK
I MISS MR TAN
I MISS LIM SS
I MISS MAX LAM
I MISS MATH LECTURER
(forget his name)
I MISS ALL THE PRACTICAL TEACHER
EUU ALL SO NICE & CUTE
cya next semester!!!
kays la should be tat's all
gonna slp le
tml need wake up early
*NIGHTS*
hope BABY read my mail
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥JAEJOONG

No comments:

Post a Comment