Monday, September 29, 2008

found this video in fren's blog
I AM SUPER TOUCHED
plus the music the person put
my tears just cant be controlled
YUNHO how i can not LOVE euu
euu always did sometin tat touches my heart
LAO UNCLE ask me why i suddenly like korean
of course my answer is DBSK
why i like them???
cos they always show their sleves
did their BEST for fans
somehow i find them different from other celebrities
the feeling they gave me
is very warm and comfortable
the past accidents
YUNHO being poisoned
DBSK fan gort misunderstand and 'scold' by YUNHO
everytin is clear now
YUNHO din sue tat anti-fan
somehow their is a invisible bonding?!
now this video
watch and euu know wad i mean
YE EUN is blind gal who plays piano
she is famous
see the way YUNHO carrys her and stuff
especially the chocolate part
*SO SWEET*
who would say he is NOT a great daddy in future?!
DBSK is my LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment