Sunday, July 12, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
so long din come to blog alr
cos blogger is behaving like shit recently
*naughty*
i create a twitter account
cos i found 오빠 inside
dunno if is real but shall see
^^
brief summary on wad i have done this week
had mda presentation
continue with pfa project2
stalking on FT and DBSK news
shopping for make ups
bb-cream.concealer.powder.hair treatmet.mascara base.eye liner.nail polish.hand lotion.
total cost $100
*bankrupt*
shall start saving money for AATVXQ3
should cost me ard $100 too
zzzzzzz
i die also wan to ge it
cos my 오빠 is serious hot inside
plus they went SAIPAN!
wanna see wad the girls did to them....
hahahahaha~
anyway...
finally made new banner for my own blog
simply and nice
some pics for this week
SPOUSEY and me
Photobucket
curled hair done by NESSYA
Photobucket
nice?!
tinking of curling my hair the next sem
on the second thought....
*should i????*
next is our stupid faces
Photobucket
took them in my hse playing webcams
^O^
medicure of the week
Photobucket
오빠~ u like it?!
nail polish bought at ETUDE HOUE
yes! LEE MINHO did advertise for it
i am so in love with tat shop now
first, shop is all pink
second, everytin is from korea
third, is cheap!!!
plus, free gift given
gonna buy all my cosmectic from there
@_@
ytd father din work
we went to walk the bridge
*dunno wad is the name*
always wanted to walk tat
finally i got my chance
is nice!
new experience in SG
today family day
went bugis to pray
den imm to buy clothes
cos there is sales...
all the clothes from korea can
cheap.cheap.cheap.
i saved $85 for buying 6
*happy*
alright i need to have my dinner alr
bye~
♥김재중
(오빠~ JASMINE miss u! why did u go japan alone? so worried for u! pls take care... 사랑해요 <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment