Saturday, August 15, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
i have sometin to share here!!!!
my fav song MV is out!!!

*PICTURE OF jasmineYOU*

Video Credit: TVXQnights4misc
so nice la~
&&&&&&&&&
JAEJOONG IS SOOOOOO HANDSOME INSIDE!!!!!
<33333333333
anyway....
i have survived through the 3 tests!
congras me pls....
HAHAHAHAHA~
monday still got one mda2 presentation follow by ESD test
&&& i am off for my holidays
places and things to do have alr been planned!
MALAYSIA
[shopping.hair-do.]
MOVIES
[final destinaton4.g-force?]
XXX
[clothes.pants.shoes.]
so far only these plans

oh ya....
maybe finding work....
i really got no money to spare now
things to buy:
-AATVXQ3[$90]
-CLOTHES+SHOES[$100]
-TVXQ PHOTOBOOKS[$??]
-JAEJOONG![lol.jk.]
ahhhhhh~
so mnay stuff to buy
if only i am born in rich family
hahahahaha~
nvm at least my family is happy now^^
$$$ pls come to me!
i tink i spent money too fast alr
just one blink $50 gone
zzzzz
control.control.control.
alright i will go stalk on my TVXQ alr
miss me!
♥김재중
(오빠~ 사랑해요 <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment