Tuesday, January 5, 2010

안녕하세요!!!
urghhhhh~
there are soo many things i want to have!
if not i have the money...
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
AATVXQ3 with 5 posters - $82
TVXQ MIROTIC CONCERT DVD - $58
MIX STYLE HEADPHONE - $20
CORBY PHONE - $???
BLACK SHINY HEELS - $20
CONTACT LENS - $15
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
total will cost me $195 excluding phone
i really regret buying my heels so fast...
saw the black shiny heels tat i wanted today...
super sad~
my mother will scream like mad if i buy it...
but i really like it and is the one i have been looking for super long!!!
as for the TVXQ stuff...
i am still lagging of $40 to buy both of it!
shall keep up with my savings ah~
HEADPHONES&HEELS:
pls wait for me ok!
i will try to speed up my savings and fetch u home with me^^
anyway....
sch just started for me ytd...
hmmm...
only had EUCD
kinda fun?!
we explored MR MARK's car
i like his car!!!!!
we even have a short free ride...
&&&best part
so many of u can squeeze in^^
whoooo~
today lesson cancelled.
teacher hurt her back...
mc again...
zzzz
tml having CDD and BPM
hope will be fine:)
my hell shall start this weekend...
wish me luck...
i dun wan give up my slp ah
T.T
김재중
(오빠~ when is ur turn coming over SG? even SHINEE dongsaeng are coming... i really want to see u live in SG. praying everyday... 사랑해요<333)

No comments:

Post a Comment