Wednesday, March 10, 2010

안녕하세요!!!
finally i finish helping my mother for her work
went shopping ytd with
SPOUSEY

had
KOREAN food at orchard 313 food republic
we ordered vegetable soup
&&&is the best soup compared to all tofu and kimchi soups
not only the food taste great
the atmosphere is nice too
check out this cool light!

i want to bring it home~
went to find GINNY
HWAITING for ur work!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
bought many things this few days
*happy*
getting ready for
SUPER SHOW 2 next sat

we will be seating at
L13 area
3rd row from the front:))
gonna enjoy myself to the max!
&&&of course cant miss out shopping at
KL too
hope everything turns out fine
$81 for flight $55 for coach
$200 for concert ticket
$300 for shopping?
*phew*
anyway shall enjoy this holiday first before all the nasty projects pile up
>.<>
just hope everything turns out fine...
this few days many ppl just pass away so suddenly...
3 in a row...
scary or wad?
now granny is in hospital again
&&&it kinda makes me super worried...
T.T
like i say before this year really suck to the core!
hello mrTIME
pls run as fast as u can for this sucky year
i dun wanna lose anything close to me nor do i wan any mishap to happen:)
thanks!
last but not least...
I HATE SINGTEL THE SCAMMER!
return me my miotv or my money!!!!!!!!!!
!@#$%^&*&^%$!@#$%^^$#@!@#$%
................................................
feel like going shopping again tml.
anyone is interested?!
dun feel like staying at home
cos it just make me think nonsenses
btw rumoured says SHINEE arrival is tml?
believe it or not.
check out the link below
lalalalalalalala~
i am more looking forward for the KIM brothers:))
김재중
(오빠, it has been ages since i wrote pm to u... 보고싶어^3^ saw ur new hairstyle! i love it:) junsuoppa is coming over soon... why din u come over with him??? i wanna to see u standing right in front of me and letting u know that i exist^ㅂ^ 사랑해요<333)

No comments:

Post a Comment