Sunday, August 15, 2010

hello...
i am here blogging again:)
had DFM test last wed
i think i did badly...
but i tried my best
&&&i did include the key points
reduce material. reduce parts. reduce steps.
HAHAHA:D
hope this can bring me far enough for a pass:)
we stayed back for SPD remedial
till ard 5pm
home.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[120810 THURSADY]
work in the morning tgt with JIALI
end at 3pm
suppose to meet WEIWEI for korean bbq
thanks to the rain
he slpt like a pig
cos was he 24hrs awake!!
went to JIALI hse for lunch instead
her mama make lunch for us
THANK YOU AUNTY:DD
i did feel any fierce aura leh...
she seems nice:))
after which we webcam with ALGIN
so funny!!!!!!
cant stop laughing!
gossip.gossip.gossip.
met up with MEIYI, VERON, MARTIN, GERALD
and 2 of their friends (sry i dunno their name:P)
for another kbox session!
starting they gave us back the same room
so coincidental!!
but after which more ppl came
they change us to another room!
THE ROOM IS SOOOOOOOOOO BIG AND AWESOME
photos blast!
LOOK AT THE GORGEOUS ROOM!!!


HAHAHAHA:D
the sexy leg~
left early again ard 10plus
met up with ALGIN after his gym
&&&we bus home tgt:DD
chit-chatted.
decided to gave up beast and work for canon the next day
home.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[130809 FRIDAY]
IT'S MY FIRST DAY WORKING WITH WEIWEI:DD
woke up by msgs and calls early morning
cant get back to sleep so i decided to prepare ingredients for deppokki
it's my first time making
&&&i did terribly:(
the bottom gets burnt so smelly luh!
brought over to work place for my 2 darlings
and of course colleagues to share
lucky the feedback was not bad
&&&they cleared 98% of it
i think i made too much!!!!!!
but i am happy when i see them enjoying the it
went to buy dinner with WEIWEI
naughty us
we went sentosa:P
here are some views from the cable car...

after work WEIWEI accompany me to raffles place
to meet up with TYLER:)
enjoyed the pre-YOG celebration
BEAST & 4 MINUTE!!
i only managed to catch the last 4min song
butbutbut...
I MANAGE TO MAKE IT FOR THE FULL BEAST PERFORMANCE :DDD
photo blast!







credits: IVAN TAN
for videos u can visit the following blogs
the weather is sooooooo freaking hot
poor WEIWEI is wearing a hoodie
&&&i can see him sweating alot!
i am seriously touched with his company!!
THANK YOU WEIWEI♥
====================================
toDEAR:
Okay.I am still feeling guilty abt the playful msg I send to you tat night! I know you are super angry with me!! It was meant to be a joke but I didn't realize it turn out so serious... I am very sorry. I am willing to accept any revenge u plan for me:)) &&&Oh god, please punish me! I am willing to accept any punishment. But pls let him happy and have a healthy body!! I regretted my action:( I am a stupid girl!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[140810 SATURDAY]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DEREK
photos are with WEILI...
blog soon:)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[150810 SUNDAY]
study day!!
shall get prepared for my SPD test tml:)
okay i know i am last min again
butbutbut...
normal class time i am a good girl listening to lecturer's lesson!
so i am not afraid!
^O^
wish me luck for tml paper!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment