Thursday, September 30, 2010

18th day in china:)
school as usual today
afternoon lesson cancelled.
had lunch with a cute girl, 潇雪
she is really nice!!
treated us lunch and tell us alot of things
she always stay back clean and lock up the room
so nice of her^^
shop around the school area for awhile
bought some iphone stickers again
i tink i spent too much on it:pp
STOP.
head back to dorm
pack up
slp all the way till 6+pm
preparing abit
out for dinner
had the 酸辣白菜饭
very nice ah
today one SPICY!!!
but the uncle gave me too much
cant finish it:(
back to dorm
chatted with noel...
I NEED TO BE MORE INDEPENDENT
&&&BELIEVE NO ONE EXCEPT MYSELF!
thanks hyung~
father called me right after
chatted with everyone in my family
after which webcam with family
though cant see them
at least they saw me
save and sound one piece:)
I MISS MY FAMILY!
&&&my bed, pillow, bolster, jianjian, minnie, joongie
I MISS MY CHAGIYAs AND DARLINGs
algin.jiali.weiwei.meiyi.tyler.shijuan.noel.veron.geralds.shaun.
alright time for my mask
tmr shopping day...:)
NIGHTS♥

No comments:

Post a Comment