Saturday, June 4, 2011

hello:)
back to update my blog~
little worm is still not ready
so i shall blog up my recent activities^^

150511 SHAUN LEE YOUDE's BIRTHDAY
should have use my camera!!
well~
we have fun that night^^

210511 ALGIN TAN QING XIANG's BIRTHDAY
had sushi tei buffet for dinner tat day.
i seriously am sick and tired of japanese food alr.
LAST WARNING~
*puke*
but afterall we had fun and laughter:)

260511 DIMSUM DAY WITH MY 2 LITTLE WORMs
had an awesome day:)
dimsum♥♥♥

280511 ZOO EXCURSION WITH 이대유 ♥
tat day was so tiring.
after zoo we went to catch KUNGFU PANDA 2
laughing all the way...
dinner at Plaza Singapura
home sweet home^^

after zoo
i fall sick
was having 2days MC
still not recovering
went work with my illness
&&&catch a cold
arghh~
coughing like mad in office
hope my virus dont spread:(
heading out soon!
waiting for the boys to get dressed up!!
miss me ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment