Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Little updates of my life in 2012:)

Hello.
It;s December !!
last month of 2012..
my favourite month too!!!!!!!!
CHRISTMAS IS COMINGGGGGG~~
hohohoho...

though many things happen.
ups and downs.
guess it's life
and that's what make us stronger as day passed.
im at a different stage in life now
experience and going through new things in life.
&&&im still coping fine, i guess?

anyway...
just saw SF Justine left her comments on my chatterbox.
Thanks girl.
Yeah, I was on diet.
lost around 14kgs.

But my method wasnt healthy at all.
im not going to share here
in case any desperate girls go even more extreme than me
no lazy way out i guess?

walk more.
move more.
&&&SHOP MORE.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
as long ur enery output more than what u take in,
im sure soon u will see a result:)
feel free ro ask me any qns
Good Luck.

currently, im adjusting my body to this new weight.
trying to gain my health back
&&&not the fats of course!
here are some of my recent photos






















actually still have more to go till my goal
but no rush:)
healthy and safety first!!

did u notice that cute little bunny?
I LOVE RABBITS.
(current love)

how can u resist such cute bunnies?

















for more informations, add RHQ up!!
bunnies are of show quality or premium breed!
it's located at 16 pasir ris farmway 2
head down to the shop and feel the bunnies for yourself!!!
im sure u will be as madly in love as me

last but not least...
i miss my two cuties














hope yuanyuan got take good care of you
misses babies!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment