Saturday, January 5, 2013

Mute days

2013 isn't a good start for me.
Firstly, on Christmas Eve
had BBQ countdown with the zoo clique
(near D's place)
all the memories flashed back

Secondly, on New Year Eve
when i was about to go home
bumped into A and his clique of friends
*heartache*
why last time when i ask him to chill with me he only will tell me he is busy and tired.
what a day to start my 2013.

went home
crying outside my hse
at the staircase talking to J
cry my ass off
next day start to feel sick
think i caught a cold:(

2nd Jan start work
feeling feverish at work
met V for dinner and chat
thought i can sweat it all out..
but who knows...
the following 2 days
im on MC
lost my voice.fever.flu.cough
always come in a combo
the medicines are so drowsy
slept the whole 2 days away.
cant even do any work:(

today still feeling sick.
OH GOD
pleaseeeeeee heal me.
i have lots of work to do.
cant really rest in peace at home.
shall see what i can do today
i dont wan to stay homeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:(

No comments:

Post a Comment