Friday, May 16, 2014

Mother's Day Celebration

Quick updates.
Have been busy with studying recently.
really HATE exams:(

Hmmmm...
Just wondering if anyone of you miss my blogging?

HAHA.
anyway gonna spam some photos for today.


040514, Sunday
Brought my family out for dinner

Address: 9 Townshend Road S207607 (Jalan Besar)
Buffet Price: $25.90 on weekdays, additional $3 on weekends.
Ala Cart Price: Range from $6 to $60

Here are some photos:


Not too bad but personally I still prefer the New Udon Thai Food Mookata @ Golden Mile
They have got the best marinated meat and chilli!!! *drool*
In case you are also a mookata fan like me,
you may want to visit this blog for more recommendation.


070514, Wednesday
Happy 15th Monthsary


100514, Saturday
Brought Baby's mum for brunch
@ Paradise Dynasty - Causeway Point

Get ready your tissue for your drools..
8 Treasure Xiao Long Bao

Dumpling noodles with superior soup base

Cold tofu with century egg

Shanghai fried rice

Drunkard chicken
 
one of my favourite Chinese cuisine restaurant.
love the food there.

110514, Sunday
Mini gathering at my house with relatives for Mother's Day
My cute ah ma holding her cake happily.

Had an awesome feast for dinner that night.
But no photos taken, because all the hungry ghosts snatch the food even before I can snap some photos. LOL.

alright that's all for today.
shall update again after my paper!
miss me meanwhile, peeps.

byebye~

1 comment:

  1. I miss your blogging so much, can't wait to see you

    ReplyDelete