Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Australia Trip + Friend's Wedding

Hello I am back blogging. Past few months have been really busy travelling and eating non-stop like a pig. hehe...

Before that just a random post to intro the new member of our Teo Family.
TA-DAH~

I adopted a dog! His name is Ah Boy. So cute of him right? Awww

Anyway back to the topic.
Finally after 10years and I am back to Australia (my favourite country for now:p). This time we went to Gold Cost, Queensland and drove our way up to Brisbane. I shall let the photos speak..






















 
 


 























































 






 





 
 





That pretty sum up our vacation.

26th September 2015
Michelle and Kevin 's Wedding








May them have a blissful marriage.

No comments:

Post a Comment