Thursday, March 17, 2016

Happy moments

2016 has been a great start for me. Everything seems well and way too perfect that I can imagine. I am really happy. Happy that I have more time with my family, happy to have a wonderful boyfriend, happy that there are friends around who stayed and be there for me when I am down. There's nothing more I can for.

I would like to share some happy moments here:

Annual CNY gathering with JGT and their mah-jong session:
Last stop with the gang. HUAT AH! #throwback #chuer #cny #chinesenewyear #huat #jgt #wefie #twist #annual #gathering
 
DIY Valentines Day photo album for boyfriend:

Combined birthday celebration with Angus, the lil monster:
Indeed our happy pill. #happypill #aquarius #happybirthday #throwback #camwhore #twist

Attending company event @ Edge, Pan Pacific together as a pair:
Company lunch on our Saturdate:) #saturdate #saturday #companylunch #edgebuffet #panpacifichotel

Celebrating Father's birthday on CNY eve with our baby, Ah Boy:
Dad's birthday. 爸爸的生日。Ahboy is smiling as if he is the star of the day. LOL.

#happybirthday #throwback #teofamily #celebration #birthday #maltese #doggie #love #ahboy

Boyfriend pampering me with all the good stuff:
Spending our Saturday night with crabbies! Thanks darling for sharing😘 I LOVE CRABS! #nofilter #saturdate #homecook #alaska #crab #foodie #yummy #firstexperience

Thanks darling. #happymonthsary #mbs #gucci #couple #controllato #love #luxury #selflesslove #bless #appreciate #fashion #myfirstgucci #happy

What else can I as for. I feel so bless right now. Looking forward to our Anniversary trip to Melbourne in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment