Monday, June 2, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHERYL
yeah this week exam week
dun need go sch as noraml
today went sch for make up class
morning eyes gort prob
keep dropping tears
so decided to wear specs to sch
first time sehx
hahas^^
den ya have quiz
go through some questions
*DISMISS*
stayed back watch video
yesh
is with WEI LI again
but this time SUPER JUNIOR is included
they also very cute de
i was laughing like crazy watching
den WEI LI lappy no batt
we left sch to JP
shop ard
bought DBSK poker crads
I LOVE IT A LOT
*HOME*
kays now i gonna say this
I DREAMT OF CHANGMIN & JAEJOONG
i swear is super real
scene is a big field
(weird,dunno why)
i lost my precious hp
i was panicking finding
den one guy suddenly say
"wad are euu finding?"
i din look at him cos was too engross in finding
i just replied
"i lost my hp"
he said he will help me find it
den i just wanna bio and see who is it
OMG~
CHANGMIN is infront of my eyes
i was laughin like siao
cos too happy liao
FIND.FIND.FIND.
den JAEJOONG appear
he is so cute
he ask wad we two doing
i replied
"CHANGMIN helpin me find hp"
but CHANGMIN say he not CHANGMIN....
diao????
i was like huh?
so they are not called wad they suppose to be known as
nvm not imporatant
JAEJOONG also help
he like kid sia
he saw butterfly den keep play with it
i was like laughing at his action
CHANGMIN super serious help me find
still can rmb his serious sweat face
JAEJOONG tired le den calm down help me again
den when he walk back he drop into the drain
wahahahahaha^^
how clumsy can he be?
i laughed even harder
i simply LOVE all his funny action
den finally
CHANGMIN manage to help me find my hp
THANKS so much
though is just a dream
but is so real to me
wonder if they have dreamt it too?
real life JAEJOONG is just as clumpsy
dun believe watch tat link above

No comments:

Post a Comment