Wednesday, June 18, 2008

HELLO
yeah i change my blogskin myself
hahaha^^
so proud sehx
i took a few hours sia
so NOOB
cos of the stupid internet
keep lagging
this blog skin so cute sehx
change song to
DBSK-BALLOONS
also cute cute de
lalalala~
wanted to do my HPD project de
but haix....
in the end spent so much time on my bloggy
will do tml den
oh i receive this email from my CCA
there is this event
known as BROTHER SISTER's
is a group of JAPANESE students
age 15-18
coming over to SG
we are suppose to bring them ard
guess wad
we are paid sia
whooo~
i am super INTERESTED abt this
WEILI & I alr register ourselves
hope we two get in^^
i am so sick
wanna get well soon
i dun wan my holiday to be wasted
hahaha^^
tat's all for today
*BYEBYE*
papa i dun wish anytin happen to euu
i am so scare
if only euu listen to us earlier
tins wont be tat worst now right?
*ANGELS*
pls take away all the illness
i just wan a happy family
with everyone healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment