Saturday, December 6, 2008

AN NYEONG
finally have some time to blog
this whole week was busy
sketching, projects, tests
OMO~
after next week i will be free
wahahahahaha~
i have many stuff in mind to blog abt
first of all i will blog abt DBSK first
maybe some of euu alr know
MIROTIC is being banned in KOREA
the ministry say tat the lyrics was harmful to the teenagers
and only ppl above the age of 19 can buy it
diao"'diao"'diao"'
*lmao+bang head to wall*
pls la dun lame can
how old alr still so childish
just because DBSK is famous den euu all use such 手段
恶心死了!!!
wad red ocean means women's monthly tin
only ppl like euu all dirty minded arh
also nobody thought of tat la
now tat euu say of course ppl will starting thinking in tat direction right?!
isn't is obvious is referring to the CASSIOPEIA?!!
&&&wad's wrong with i got euu under my skin?
can euu guys be more open in thinkin
OPEN ur eyes and see more
i din expect narrow thinkin will come from them
is not like as if this words are like wad
S*X.FU*K.V*GINA.P*NIS.
*OPPS*
kids nowadays are more open la
old fashion thinkin can just throw away
*roll eyes*
POWERFUL means POWERFUL
dun care WAD euu all banned
dun care HOW euu all banned
DBSK will still make it with CASSIOPEIA ard
CONGRADUATION
for hitting 500,000
no matter wad we will support them
keep banning lo
SM will earn even more money for tat
*chey*
RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.RED OCEAN.I GORT EUU UNDER MY SKIN.
i will go SOUTH KOREA and.....
*blust the music from my speaker*
(no1. from big bang)
oh ya
saw this guy on XIETIN's blog
KIM JAE JOONG look alike
omg~
only the first pic ba
the rest is KNS one
interested can go to the links above
the second link can be found in xietin's blog too^^
*END*
christmas in on its way
but i dun seems the ambience
as in inside me
everywhere, everyone seems to be getting ready for CHRISTMAS
not me.......
tinking abt the past we used to have so much fun on xmas eve
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥김재중
(sorry no icons again.busy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment