Sunday, November 30, 2008

AN NYEONG
woke up quite late today
was exhausted
ytd i did 2chapters of MOL
can die sia
left with one more MOL and 2 tutorial
tink will do next week end as a practice
now doing my comt
which i tink is really useless
so like so WADEVER
but luckily i do on korean entertainment
interest me a little
just now went toXIETIN'sblog
she uploaded a story on KIM JAEJOONG
i read it and cried
he went throught so much just to be wad he is now
just a 15years old guy
compare to him
the toughness i am having now is nth
SERIOUSLY NTH
there is even a mean girl say she does even like him
WTH~
i hope she regret now
BABY-ah....
I WILL WORK REALLY HARD
i believe one day we will meet
&&& from den i PROMISE euu
I WILL NOT LET EUU SUFFER ANYMORE
for those who are interested
pls go to the link given
from today on i will work even harder
and also LOVE BABY even more
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥김재중
(me and BABY drinking)

No comments:

Post a Comment