Sunday, October 11, 2009

HALLOWEEN@SAFARI

안녕하세요!!!
let the pictures talk!

my photos are with effect while WEILI's the normal one
i will post some of mine first till i get the clear photos from her

ELAINE IS SCARY~
this guy below look at me and giggle before taking photo
&&& he copied me!!!

TWIST~
friendly salesman!


played with some of the THINGS

poke.pull.pinch.
some are super scary kind!

see our expression when taking pictures with them!!!
shall go back again with more ppl...

we din manage to take pictures with some of the ghost?
nono i mean monsters?
nono creatures?
alright things!
reach home ard 12am
masked and slept!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
this morning wake up
still feeling a little irritated with the rashes!
watch 2 videos tat make me cant stop laughing~
first is during MUSIC CORE

next is 3NE1

OMO.my DARA~
김재중
(오빠~ JASMINE is feeling a little hurt! wish u were right here for me.*whining*사랑해요<333)

No comments:

Post a Comment