Saturday, October 10, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
ytd went back to RAFFLES HOTEL again
we seems to cant DONT go back there
hahahaha~
seriously miss the friends there
the joke and laughters we had
ate SEAH STREET for lunch
thanks ANDY for the stuff discount
headed to EMPIRE to find GARY
OMO.OMO.OMO.
he is so smart looking~
took photo with him
but picture with YAXIN
shall get from her asap
met up with ELAINE & NESSYA
took neoprints.shopping.chit-chat.cam-whore.


i bought a pair of heels
i swear is super high for me!
my mum will sure scream at me when she discover the heels!
gonna hide it well
HAHAHAHA~
here are our group photos for the pubbing night
5guys5girls
we had fun tat whole night^^
can see our half drunk face!
alright gtg alr
HALLOWEEN PARTY@ NIGHT SAFARI!
byyyeeeee~
김재중
(오빠~ JASMINE just acknowledge a 오빠. kim changmin. he is really funny. kinda brighten my day a little... like 오빠 he can cook.clean.even sew! tat makes me wonder if all korean guys do tat! HAHA! i am still having my rashes all over... hate it! i cant accompany 오빠 drink next time
:( sorry~ anyway 사랑해요<333)

No comments:

Post a Comment