Tuesday, November 2, 2010

51st day in china:)
i know i should not be so excited and happy about today
what i always wanted,
i always wont get it in the end...
no steamboat.
T.T
i have been looking forward to have it
while it's cold here
it makes me feel so warm~
but...
it really kinda spoil my mood.
i think i have no right to say what i wanted afterall
anyway it does come true...
nor will it happen.
&&&best part
i bite my lip again
really deep
@.@
tmr is our free day
stay in dorm:(
hope johnson get well soon^^
i need to do some shopping again...
shall do my crystal tmr:)
hopefully it can be done asap
i wan to see my final product lights up!
wash a mountain of clothes today
i took 2 washing machines to washed them all~
wondering the suzhou trip on sat
can we make it?!
im not expecting much anymore
no matter how much i wanted it...
goodnight.

btw,
thank you johnson:)
get well real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment