Monday, November 1, 2010

50th day in china:)
why i feel that the days are passing faster than ever?!
i kinda miss china~
:(
btw my lamp is half way done
&&&im so happy!!
left with my poor crystal...
shall finish it by this week!
*i hope*
senior ask me whether wan go suzhou this weekend...
wonder if there is anything on?!
had dinner tgt with galex today
it has been some time since we had dinner...
tmr we meeting for steamboat dinner!
&&&im so happy and excited~
wonder how isit like...
today is really a bad day.
weili dropped her bicycle keys into the toilet HOLE
thanks louis for carrying it all the way back!
on the way back dorm
i saw him.
......
im sure of that jacket.
im sure of the height.
im sure of the jeans.
im sure of the shoes.
im sure of the glasses.
im sure of the face.
stop playing around with me.
&&&my groupmates went mia!
im left alone with the ppt...
-.-
thanks man.

No comments:

Post a Comment