Monday, February 9, 2015

Celebrating our 2nd Anniversary together with Daddy's birthday

7th February 2015 marks our 2 years being together.

With all the emotions and obstacles that we have been through, I would like to thank you for letting me see life from a different view, letting me learn and grow from the hardship that exist and not giving up on me during my unreasonable, moody, siaozharbo (mad woman) days.

I am really happy and appreciate the effort you have made this year.

The self sew hearts really melt my heart when I saw it. I was really touched and lost of words. Even though it might not be the most perfect heart on earth, but still your effort speaks a million words and that's what I always love to see:)


On top of this you surprise me with a dinner together with flowers and cake... That's all bonus to me.

I feel so blessed. I can sense that everyone in the restaurant are envious of me to have such a boyfriend like you. I believe it will be a great year ahead and we will continue to be as loving, forgiving and siao-ing together.

I love you, Baby ♥

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Brought my family out for Vienna International Buffet on Papa's birthday
I will skip all the food because everyone is too lazy to snap pictures with all the alluring food around.

He is indeed a happy boy that night! See his forever-act-cute-face! HAHA.

Baby and I enjoyed ourselves too.
Last but not least, PAPA's tiramisu cake to end off the day.

We love you, PAPA♥
Wish you will be forever cheerful and happy.
With lots of love from your 3 daughters.

No comments:

Post a Comment