Thursday, January 29, 2015

Eyelash Extension @ Milly's; Bugis Cube Branch

Had my eyelash extension done at Milly's for the first time.

I went there on my birthday, one day before my bkk trip. Reason being, I am too lazy to wake up earlier to do my eye make up during the trip. That's why I choose the easy way out and that's to have the eyelash extension on!

This time round, I chose to try cluster lashes instead of the usual strand because being a rough girl like me, i am bad at maintaining strand by strand. &&&with past experiences, strand lashes nvr last long for me:(

I MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE.

Milly's gave me what I am always looking for, which is to have voluminous and long lashes.
#happygirl91 #birthdaygiftformyself #feelingprettyinstantly #noneedeyemakeup


Took this at Bangkok.

Can you believe that those pair of sparkling eyes just glow without any eye make up on? *self proclaim only :p*

Anyway, I just took a few shots of how the lashes look up-to-date, with no eye makeup.



It's the 9th day and the lashes are still securely intact and stable. Thanks to Milly's ♥♥♥ Now I can wake up still looking pretty! Muahahahaha~

No comments:

Post a Comment