Monday, May 5, 2008

DEAD.
i am like so tired
busy with all the assignments
everytin just come all at once
everyone seems happy
enjoying school
i dun denied i am HAPPY with my new frens
in fact i feel great
all the laughters they gave me
the stupid actions they made
but deep in me i just feel so NOT right
i dunno why
i dunno how to describe the feeling
i really wanna just SCREAM out one day
is so not me
now i get SENSITIVE easily
i get PISSED easily
i am so not the usual me
i HATE it
I AM SORRY GUYS
i dun mean it
i am not handling things well
FRIENDSHIP is shaky
ASSIGNMENT dunno how to do
feel really terrible inside
though i am smiling outside
but i am NOT happy as ever
i dun tink anyone have notice it
i am ok with it
BUT...
I JUST WANNA BE ME AGAIN
^^
TML WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER RIGHT!?

No comments:

Post a Comment