Saturday, May 17, 2008

i always thought i have frens to be ard me when i need them
but i am so wrong
i have so much to say
but there wasnt any anyone out there to hear
all i can is just blog here
i used to have angel bf to be always there for me
i told him every single tin
he will sure be there
but now.....
he gort gf le
too busy for me
or maybe alr forget me
i used to have a close gf whom i thought know me the best
i turned to her whenever i have prob
and she knew it when i was unhappy
thought she cared for me the most
somehow tink she kinda change after she get into DPA
not change bad of course
just a little hyper den me
some time i dunno wad she is tinking
just maybe i am not used to it
i used to have a god bro who treated me very well
now he is busy chasing a gal
i also dun wan go add burden to him
nvm....
ytd night tink through
maybe i am not sensitive
is the truth
i should just shut the fuck up
and stop disturbing ppl
i am just nth
gort me no me also no difference
BUT TO ME
every single one of my frens make a big difference to me
well i guess i will just start a new life again
tml will always be better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment