Friday, May 16, 2008

SIM QI DE
i dunno wad's wrong with euu
i msg euu a couple of times
euu din even bother to reply
are euu tat busy??
or euu are just ignoring me?
am i so irritating?
tink euu kinda change le
or maybe is i am too senistive
but tat's my feeling
i dunno wad happen
euu din tell me also
euu dun like me just say straight
dun hide this hide tat
we are like alr so close
there's nth we cant talk abt right??
euu dun like me wad can just say
dun keep ignore me
euu are once so close to me
tat's why i dun wish euu hide anytin from me
i wan the old QIDE back
the one tat will talk and joke with me
the one tat will be with me when i am sad
I MISS HIM
as fren pls dun misunderstand
if euu tink i am irritating just say
i will stop wadever i am, doing now
if euu tink i just love to pick on euu and scold euu
i am SORRY.i am joking only.
tat's just me
i am not a gentle and good at words kinda gal
euu should know me by now ba
pls stop avoiding or ignore me
not happy with anytin abt just say
i will change....
to every frens out there
i dun wish there will be another friendship leading to this pth
so if euu really hate me just tell me straight

No comments:

Post a Comment