Sunday, October 5, 2008

AN NYEONG
back blogging
went bugis with SPOUSEY on fri
ate at jie jie's place
shop ard a while
went THE CENTRAL
met up with DARLING
saw the earrings from JAPAN
sooo cute and special
price also WOW de
den they headed to my hse
slack a while
SPOUSEY's dad came to fetch her
DARLING home at abt 12am
continue watch tv
was showing YU LE BAI FEN BAI
XIAO ZHU and XIAO GUI super funny
slept at 1+am
met up with SPOUSEY again on sat
guess wad???!!!
I COLLECTED MY DBSK ALBUM
is super unique
OMO.OMO.OMO.
cant take a perfect photo out of it
due to stupid reflection
will try my best to post it up asap
i was super happy the whole day
WHY??!!!!
COS EVEN HMV HAVEN GORT ANY YET
wahahahaha~
*SHOW OFF*
today went branch with family
shop awhile
went home watch movie
THE MUMMY dunno wad de
very nice lehx
super tired now
tml going SHU ZHEN's chalet
*YAWN*
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥ジェジュン

(I WAN NOBODY NOBODY BUT EUU)
(even though i had a bad dream with euu)

No comments:

Post a Comment