Sunday, October 12, 2008

AN NYEONG
today last day of my sch holiday le
met up with WEI LI,SHIJUAN,ELAINE,JUNJIE(sj's fren) ytd
went to collect our pay for F1 race
SJ and mine lyk gort prob
so we return the cheque for investigation
had lunch tgt
chit-chat and crap
SJ went for work
JJ went yoyo
WL and E came my hse slack
watch many SUJU videos
laughed and cry like hell
i had accepted KYU HYUN
his words made me cry
very touching worr
of course there are funny ones too
I WAN TO TRY LAUGHING GAS
anyone know where to get???!!
tagg me pls^^
oh ya...
after watching so many SUJU videos
we gort many ideas for games
gonna try out some one day
waiting for the next holiday!!!
CHALET is a MUST man
today is my FAMILY DAY
went breakfast den headed to MARINA SQUARE
shop ard a while
bought pillows and bedsheet
den bought 1A curry puff
*YUMMY*
home and blogging now
oh ya i watch MYSTERY 6 two days back
&&&guess wad?!
i watch in the midnight
and i cant sleep man
is so scary la
my DONGHAE so ke lian
OMO.OMO.OMO.
the scene is appearing inside me
WAAAAAAAAA~
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥ジェジュン

No comments:

Post a Comment