Friday, October 31, 2008

AN NYEONG
no sch today
cos e-learning day
woke up at 8plus to start work
hand in CADD1 first
DSCD cannot see the video
ENGMEC damn difficult lehx
i do till crazy le
finally gort 40 out of 50
wanted to give up
but ESTHER used jjBABY to cheer me on
so i will continue and try till i get full marks
hahahahahahaha^^
anyway.......
ytd suppose to be a meet up day for the clique
but in the end all not free
only sjBABY,al-G and me
went town tgt with SPOUSEY LAO PO
she also meeting her frens
we ate at HK CAFE
food so yummy
gonna go back some day
walk ard orchard awhile
home by 11pm
wash up and slpt
this few days super tired
keep going home late
next week start must go home early le
den sleep well and restore my energy
this few days keep dreaming abt my BABY sia
*ELATED*
the most recent one is i dreamt that BABY called me
at first i din wan to answer that call
cos the phone no. look so weird
but out of curiosity i answered
"yo-upseyo? KIM JAE JOONG imida.Dong Bang Shin Ki, Kim Jaejoong."
tat's wad he said
i stunned of course
spouseyLP was with me in tat dream
i pass her the phone and she also say is him
OMO.OMO.OMO.
i happily snatch the phone back
keep talkin to him sia
*cries*
cos too happy le
asked alot of questions
abt the hoodies he said they had receive it
i REQUST him to get the black one
he din promise me but he said he try
pls let him get the black one
he even mention abt those msg i send him
waaaaaaaa~
i was so shock
he really DID saw my msg?!!!!
maybe only in the dream ba
but i am contented enough
&&&i keep asking when they coming to SG
he told me that not that they haven gort any plans in SG yet
kinda sad of course
i ask him to rmb me
"JASMINE TEO imida"
"MUST RMB ME!!!"
he laugh in the phone and reply
"YEAH~"
i was so happy la
receiving call from BABY sia
BABY,can euu call me every night in our dream???
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥ジェジュン

No comments:

Post a Comment