Friday, January 2, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR
sorry i am a little late
hope this year will be better for everyone
best wishes~
school reopening soon
=.=
*roll eyes*
why so fast one
piang eh~
NP so pro can
waste our holiday
(cos clash with new year den less 2days of holiday)
today thought actually got program le
SJ last min cant make it
i almost went all the way down
*serve me right*
who ask me on phone so late
forget it
only can blame me stupid
also not the first time like this
JASMINE, dun have to make a big fuss out of it
just enjoy ur day
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥김재중
(dreamt of BABY again...whywhy? cos JAEJOONG IS MY HUBBY.hahaha^^ wonder how is he and DBSK? they had returned to KOREA. i have been thinking alot lately. had headache ytd. *pain* but dreaming of BABY chase all my pain away.whooo~ i believe in miracles. SARANGHAEYO <33)

No comments:

Post a Comment