Tuesday, January 6, 2009

AN NYEONG
JASMINE is having lesson now
*boring*
had so many stuff to blog abt
sch reopen le
need to wake up early again
currently JASMINE is in LOVE with lljimae
is so nice la
i am borrowing the show from my sis's fren
hope to get it by the next holiday
holiday is coming soon
whooo~
(JASMINE is being positive^^)
gort back some of my tests le
disappointed in my EG2
will work hard for it the next time
*hwaiting*
the rest of paper i work hard
so result not bad
lalalalalalal~
------------------------------------------------------------------
i really dun understand why SOME gals do exist?!
pretty.slim.tall.FLIRT
euu now how old liao
dun need us teach euu how to be a decent lady right?
as in dunno why gort such FREN ppl
anyway...
not JASMINE's problem
lalalalalalala~
----------------------------------------------------
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥김재중
(I LOVE EUU BABY!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment