Thursday, January 22, 2009

AN NYEONG
is thursday again
so fast wor
this fe days after sch keep going shopping
tink we have gort the NEW YEAR mood ba
buy clothes and accessories
*tired*
tml friday le
*happy*
another shopping day
whooo~
anyway....
heard tat MR MARK just got married?
*weird*
all the while though he was married and even had a child
okays i know
all these are rumour
he also nvr say
anyway if is real den...
CONGRATULATION!!!!
euu have my blessing^^
-----------------------------------------------------------------
just read an article
JASMINE is really piss now
i dunno why some ppl childish lo
VIPs & WONDERFUL!
(only applies to some)
how lame can euu all be?
jealousy is really scary
pls grow up and learn more from the CASSIOPEIA
*disappointed*
END!
I LOVE DBSK+SUJU
♥김재중
(JASMINE will protect euu guys to the end! my frens did sometin real sweet on my birthday. really touches me deeply. &&&euu know wad? they even include euu inside. i love the cup the most!!! hohoho~ did euu receive my card? waiting for the day euu visit my blog^^ SARANGHAEYO BABY <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment