Sunday, March 1, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
finally finish all my EXAMS....
whooooo~
*행복해요*
work hard during the pass few weeks
hope can pass this sem
first day of holiday
JASMINE went for jogging with YUNHO-wanna-be
we are determine okays?!
after jog we went town shopping
we super EXHASTED can
lucky din go tanning
home and slept at 10pm
hmmm...
holiday now
*지루해요*
gonna find job
if not mummy gonna nag me like wad
she is getting naggy-er each day
lolololol~
finally thanks elaineBABY
the blog header pic is made by her
(so sweet of euu^^)
*감사합니다*
MY JOONGIE IS SO CUTE!!!!
♥김재중
(오빠!!! sorry for not having any news this few days. JASMINE is a good gal. have been very busy studying for my exams. thanks DBSK for calming me during exams and making me wanna endure like wad euu guys did during the days in japan. SABARU is showing soon. will be watching with my frens^^ 오빠 wait for me!!! 사랑해요 <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment