Thursday, March 19, 2009

Jessica and Jaejoong Dating for Real?????????????

A group of very lunatic observant netizens are once again trying to prove that
SNSD's Jessica and DBSK's Jaejoong are dating in real life.
They managed to get their hands on some pictures of
Jaejoong and Jessica in different places
on several occasions wearing what appears to be the same ring...
hell, who am I kidding?
It is the same ring--and on the same finger!
The poor, deluded fans who probably actually still think they have a chance
with the sexy statue hottie Jaejoong, are hoping
that the ring was give to him by his fans or is just apart of his costumes...
hello, if it was, would he be wearing it when he's not perfoming?
Yeah, I didn't think so.Whether they're dating or not, I'll let you be the judge...
but my question is, if you really loved your idols, wouldn't you want them to be happy?


credit : allkpop

AHHH~
just fuck off!
(to the comments)
TSK! TSK! TSK!
WHY JESSICA?!!!
아니오.아니오.아니오.
OPPA, euu cant go with her!
have euu forgotten our promise?
why everytin suddenly happen
after i buy the ring?
are they stopping me from geting it?
*아니오*
JOONGIE SAID THIS BEFORE
"I WAN TO MARRY MY FAN^^"
soooo....
JESSICA, EUU ARE OUT!
JASMINE IS NOT GIVING UP TAT EASILY!
*hwaiting*
JAEJOONG OPPA IS MINE.
JASMINE'S PROPERTY!
come and make me boil
&&& i shall melt euu, PLASTIC GAL!
!#$^*()#$%^*#$%^*()!#$%^*(!#$%^*

3 comments:

  1. jaejoong is mine. He can't love another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. jaejoong is mine.He can't another. I hate jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA!
    JAEJOONG IS MINE!!!
    YAH!
    i will rather he go with me!
    LOL~

    ReplyDelete