Friday, March 6, 2009

안녕하세요!!!
just came back from running
super tired
dun feel like moving
ytd went out with elaineBABY & nessyaBABY
shopping!!!!
home at 10+pm
was raining super heavy ytd night
*drench*
♥김재중
(오빠!!! JASMINE is really tired. frens ard me are having so many problems. i do wad i can to help. hope everytin turns out fine. 오빠~ give me more advices...? they make me lost faith in guys. make me no courage to be in love. make me weak.... frens are still the best to be with. we talk over the night. hang out tgt for shopping. be with one another when we are feeling down. though there are times when we quarrel, we still get back tgt and play. wad's more? friends are forever^^ 오빠, i always say i love euu and stuff. but if i really have the chance to meet euu, i tink i rather we be friends. super close friend. cos only like this i can be with euu forever^^ i will still end off with the usual ending, 사랑해요 <333)

No comments:

Post a Comment