Sunday, October 24, 2010

42th day in china:)
went to the material place again
&&&while on the cab
guess what music the driver played...
B2ST - MYSTERY
omg...
is my first time in china
taking a public cab
listening to a korean song!!!
tat was a good begin for the day
&&&secondly best thing
i found mine stuff for my product!!!!
THANK GOD~
i really wanna thank the kind boss
for giving me so many free stuff!!
free extra bulb
free wires
free switch
free plug head
omg...
&&&i manage to get a $3 discount:p
third best thing of the day:)
im so happy now!
all 3 things happen all in a row!
&&&the plastic crystal stone
my senior settle it for me!!!
lalalalala~
my product have got hope!
shall make it chio to the max and bring back sg!
*if possible*
nowadays weather is real bad
rain rain go away...
dont ever come back with wind!
im freezing cold!
meeting up with my group mates at 6pm
for dinner and work discussion.
they are coming all over from north to south to meet me!
hopefully things go smoothly and i can get back early
to do my laundry and mask!!
this whole week not much pictures
all with weili:D
miss me^^

No comments:

Post a Comment