Thursday, October 28, 2010

46th day in china:)
full shift today
best part.....
today suck!!
firstly...
i get to know my jonghyun (shinee) is dating!
secondly....
today nvr get a chance to present
doesnt know where is wrong for our group
thirdly...
i was being left alone no where to go after school
the rest were busy with their groups
forthly...
i went back dorm and realise...
the aunty accidentally drop my crystal product on the floor
T.T
all break into small pieces!
my hard work~
fifthly...
we went for the party for the school of design
it held us up all the way till 11pm
......
sixthly...
im now here rushing my powerpoint for tmr lesson!!
everyone did their part!
now it's my turn to translate the chinese to english
for our beloved NIC and T:)
fighting~
(nth seems to go right since ytd night. he is making me feel awkward even though i nvr do anything....zzz )

No comments:

Post a Comment