Friday, October 29, 2010

47th day in china:)
ytd night was crap!
worst day in my life ever~
i've nvr been in this kind of situation before
&&&i really feel so blank
she called me using his phone.
scold.scold.scold.
sorry.sorry.sorry.
im putting myself in her shoes and think
but i already make things clear we are purely friend!
best part...
i ended the call by saying...
嗯,好的。那拜拜,晚安!
-.-
i think i was really feeling too guilty at the point of time
to say such stupid thing ba!
:((
hope she can feel my sincerity!
please let everything back to normal
hope they will be happy tgt again
im just a passer by friend!
did i make a wrong choice to break this friendship?
....................
anyway today ppt was good
NIC have no qns for my group:)
every member did a great job!
shall reward them something the next lesson:p
i really enjoy his lesson^^
he say "SARANGHAE" (hug) in the morning to me!
so cute!
wish he will visit singapore someday!
i will bring him all around to have fun!!!
shall take a photo with him one day and exchange msn/skype!
alright shall get prepare for bed
nth on tmr!!!!!!
shiok~
goodnight!
I MISS MY DARLINGS AND CHAGIYA♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment