Friday, January 16, 2015

Advance Birthday in 2015

Birthday pressie came early this year

I have been eyeing for this watch for some time and he surprised me with it after my 2hrs facial.
#happygirl91

Thanks Baby. I will forgive you for not getting Starbucks then. hehe

Life hasn't been easy for us the last 1+ years. But  I know he will walk through with me no matter how difficult the situation is. ♥

I don't blame god for all that happened, but instead I would like to thank him for letting it happened, because all the obstacles that he gave help us to grow, to learn,  to realise, to treasure, to forgive and to love. Most of all to thank him for giving me such a wonderful boyfriend and best family members in the world. (*okay at least for me I think they are the best*)

I am hitting 24 years old in 5days' time. I feel damn old when I look back at the photos during secondary school and poly days. I cant believe time just fly, the secondary school memories seem as if it just happened. *cries*

Of course we matured as we grow older, be it thinking, action or appearance.
BUT I DONT WANT TO GROW OLD :(


Can I be forever 21? pls...

No comments:

Post a Comment