Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Year! Welcome 2015.

2014 hadn't been good to us.
many lives were lost.
politics get overwhelming.
luck was all the way down.
people get greedy, selfish, inhuman.

nothing seems to go well for us.
probably the worst year ever.
but I believe that god always has plan for us.
&&&yes im right!

things seem to be going well and smooth.
Baby is more stable and shows more interest in his work.
&&&his hard work did paid off!
his bosses are confirming him as perm staff in less than 3mths,
on top of that, they are giving him a car to drive around.
really thoughtful of them.
Thank god for the opportunity to prove himself.

his condition improved.
though he has to depend on medication for now,
I am sure he will overcome it and recover fully one day.
he is a strong and tough man
having faith!

as for me,
I am bless with a bunch of awesome ex colleagues, the crazy zoo clique, friends and my family
they never stop supporting and loving me
in whatever I do.
&&&they even extend their love and care to my bf
how sweet can they be?!
Thank god for these people who stayed with me during the downfall of my life.

2014 has ended well with good news and awesome friends.
It's a new year, and let's hope is a better year for all of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment