Tuesday, February 19, 2008

hello^^
here to blog again.
tat QIDE keep askin me to post.
hmmm....
wad shld i talk abt nehx?
meet CARINA,JOVI,QIDE & KC.
we went wisma SONY ytd to fix our PSP.
those 'pro' are jus useless.
feel like smackin them.
ask them about the wlan tin
tat guy who serve me like noob.
dun even know where is the game.
feel like K-ING him.
in the end they took our PSP for repair.
noob shit la.
better dun spoile my PSP arh if not i will sue them
HUMPH~
den was like quite down.
just bought my PSP and it left me.
went to look for XIAO JI.
but he was not workin.
CARINA went another shop to modify her PSP.
wakao.....
she super li hai lo.
tat guy only shuan her $20.
so cheap can.
den she buy a crystal cover from him.
is like only $8.
cheap like hell~
den we ask abt the RED PSP.
kao eh.we kanna KE-ING.
tat shop only sell like $258.
very cheap lo...
gort a bit angry XIAO JI.
why he bluff us???
very super disappointed in him.
XIAO JI I GONNA FIND EUU AND ASK QING CHU!!!
QIDE went work.
we went shopping at bugis.
i was like super no mood can.
gort serious toothache plus disappointment.
i was like silent all the while.
den i request to go home.
they came my hse tgt with JASPER,KENT & GABRIEL.
we played cards game.
as usual bridge and asshole.
KC learnt asshole.
is so fun kays.
play till like 10+pm
KC went off first...
they rest went off like ard 11+pm.
KENT left his PSP with me.
i help him decorate.
is so CUTE now.
hahahahas^^
help him charge return him later...
meet them AGAIN~
hahas^^
SIMPLY LOVE MY CLIQUE

No comments:

Post a Comment