Wednesday, February 27, 2008

waiting for QIDE & SHIJUAN to come my hse.
din ask the rest cos i am really PISS with these ppl.
i dun care if euu guys did read my blog or wad.
some ppl just dunno how to be considerate.
if euu guys really tink euu have no fault i gt nth to say.
just go tink lo.
early sunday morning ppl just wanna catch more slp.
but wad the hell euu two did?
stop filrting as though euu all tgt.
i am alright with euu guys coming over.
or shld i say glad & happy?
but i din expect it would turn out this way.
simply nobody cares if i am there.
ok fine.
i dun mind.
den when everyone is aslp
euu two behave as though i am transparent?
WTH~
ok fine nvm.
den on the lappy till so loud.
i told euu guys to lower it down.
euu all dun care.
FINE!!!
euu all big.
still ask me for mouse.
alr know i am piss still wan KAO BEI.
good...
i dunno why EUU two will become like tat.
i thought last time SOMEBODY say abt WE&YW.
now they are just doing the same tin.
euu guys shld know me well.
wan jiu go steady tgt.
if not stop all the filrting.
i alr control nvr shout euu two in front of everyone.
i know is very ps.
ok den ytd.
came my hse.
ask me read the news to euu.
i read.
den wad the hell are euu two doin???
i stop halfway euu oso dunno.
AGAIN~~
nth to say le.
euu all tink wad will other ppl tink lo.
tat's it abt them

PRINCESS.
euu tink euu really are a PRINCESS?
isit just so hard to ask euu PRINCESS out?
i am not sayin tat euu cant watch movie on lappy and stuff.
but not to the extend tat stay whole day with it
euu must well make fren with ur lappy.
euu can watch one show and meet us after tat.
isit everytin euu have to go ur way?
i am not gonna let all this happen.
why must ppl let euu go ur way?
we must pls euu den euu come ar?
FAT HOPE!!!
i dun mind giving in sometimes.
but dun euu tink is a little unfair if ppl always give in?


maybe euu all tink all this is ok for me.
EUU ARE SO WRONG.
a little is ok for me.
euu dun always see me complaining.
but this time is a little too much.
and i am BLUSTING everytin out.
I HATED last min.
HATED ps
HATED when not everyone is enjoying tgt.
HATED selfishness.
some tins i am not just applying to only me.
to frens surrounding euu.
euu guys may tink i am giving attitude.
i am nort.
i am a little straight here.
i feel feel bad keepin all this inside me.
so decided to post on my blog.
gtg alr.
meet them now.
BYE~

No comments:

Post a Comment