Tuesday, February 26, 2008


MONDAY(25/2)

i was at home the whole day.
so bored.
not feelin really well.
have gort headache and tummyache.
whole body just dun feel right.
haix....
online from 11plus till like 4plus.
watch STEP UP 1 and 2
chatted online with KIN WENG.
I AM SORRY KW.
actually wanted to meet him play pool de.
haix but not feelin well.
at home so sian.
in the end he go meet GARY they all.
EEYER~
opps.
hahas.
but lydat oso good la.
give him chance go meet old frens.
hahahahas^^
dun thank me KW.
went to take a nap after online.
the weather was quite warm
but i was super cold.
dunno why...
while slpin alot of phone calls and msg.
quite irritating.
den NESSYA called at ard 6plus.
chatted tgt with SERA abt the pic i have taken.
is eerie..
(upload later)
wad she say really woke me up.
hung up and i couldnt get back to slp.
cant walk properly.
cos i am DIZZY.
sit on the sofa calm my head a little.
decided to take a bath.
maybe i will be better.
i almost FAINT in the toilet la.
there is white spot every where.
is feeling is HORRIFYING.
i sat on the floor and drench myself with cold water.
my body was freaking warm can.
i dunno wad happen ytd.
but is definitely not a day i wan.
after my bathe i feel a little better but the headache just wont go.
sat on the sofa till 10pm.
my PAPA best le.
keep check if i gort fever and ask if i am ok.
unlike MUMMY.
he ask me slp early and even help me find panadol.
ate my panadol and went to bed.

*SWEET DREAMS*

No comments:

Post a Comment