Wednesday, February 27, 2008

TUESDAY(26/2)
wake up ard 9plus.
headache was gone.
feel much better.
but have gort gastric.
dunno why oso.
den online.
watch ENCHANTED.
is nice.
love tat show.
chatted online with JIAJUN.
he went ofline at abt 1?
ya den i was like so sian and in pain.
der is nth i could do but endure.
JJ best le.
he pei me msg cos he know i am BORED.
decided to ask my CLIQUE out.
just nice JOVI called.
meet go IMM.
went COMICS CONNECTION.
bought 6 BBT's+HSHMM's posters.
is like so cheap can.
6posters for like only $2.
gastric still super pain.
squat in the middle of no where.
cos is too painful for me.
we went off CC for lunch.
we stand a few shops away from CC
den i realise i lost my HP.
OMG~
i was like shock to death.
my precious HP...
LUCKILY tat shop assist. run out pass me.
i was so relieve la.
thank tat lady so much.
lucky i din on silent.
just nice JJ replied me.
if not.....wa~
THANKS JJ~
den we headed to HK street for lunch.
wow~
the food is like so nice la.
it's our first time having good food.
cos we usually have ppl tat cant really afford it.
yuppie.
i ate the slowest cos of my gastric.
so cant really enjoy the food much either.
went off at 5plus.
QIDE was late for his work.
took a cabby down.
the rest of us walk to JE.
SHIJUAN went off to meet her mum.
we went POPULAR.
i bought pens.
went to my hse slack.
KENT came at abt 8plus.
they left at 9plus.
i use lappy for awhile.
den NESSYA called.
chatted for like hours.
QIDE join in.
NESSYA hung at abt 11plus.
end convesation at 12plus.
cant slp...
gastric still irritates me.
*HOPE I WILL BE FINE SOON*

No comments:

Post a Comment