Sunday, March 16, 2008


FRIDAY(14/3)
QIDE,SHIJUAN,JOVI, & I met up
went back KRSS to collect our O level cert.
den CARINA joined.
went NGEE ANN POLY.
look ard the lappy fair.
ppl there is like NOT as friendly as we thought.
when off quite fast
CARINA went off.
we headed for a hair cut.
SJ & I cut our fringes
erm i look kinda weird.
keep a look out for a NEW me.
hahahahahas^^
QIDE went work.
we went WEST MALL.
SJ help her mother buy belt
SJ went library borrow books.
den SJ & I went JE.
JOVI homed.
bought her bakin choc.
went home.
wash up.
watch tv.
play PSP.
SLEPT~
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SATURDAY(15/3)
rot at home for awhile.
online,watch tv.
father came home.
i went to meet SJ first.
she taggin with me to NP with my parents.
i bought my lappy^^
FUJISU S6510
we went home.
SJ went SUNTEC.
charged my lappy for 14hrs.
den as usual play my PSP.
watch TV.
watch GUESS show.
is abt couple de.
they so SWEET.
lalalala^^
SLEPT~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNDAY(16/3)
woke up at 9am.
felt a little sick.
went breakfast with my FAMILY.
den bought tins for my cookies.
flu gort a little worst.
somehow SPRAIN my back.
feel really sick.
start baking at abt 1pm.
continue bakin my COOKIES.
till like abt 8pm.
left some for tml.
watch last episode of MY GIRL.
so touching...
*CRIED*
play PSP.
goona slp early.
NIGHTS~

No comments:

Post a Comment