Monday, March 17, 2008


*
LOVE*LOVE*LOVE*


+FRIENDSHIP LOVE...
+BGR LOVE...
+FAMILY LOVE...

3types of LOVE.
which have euu obtained?

some ppl are FOREVER tat popular among frens.
some ppl always get ppl they LOVE.
some ppl have a WONDERFUL family.

but this world DUN always end happily ever after.
one will get BETRAYED by frens.
end up in a sucky LOVE life.
gort family PROBLEMS.

*FRIENDSHIP LOVE*
i treasure a lot for my friendship.i know i cant live without my group of friends.i dare say they din betray me and wad so ever(for wad i know).they are tat wonderful group of ppl i truely LOVE.i DUN need frens who backstab!some friends of mine had been with me for years.though there are some misundertandin during the years we had been through.but we tried our best to solve it.and of course continue is friendship.with all this tough road it makes our bonding even stronger.some times we may have our own 'PERIOD' time(including GUYS).ppl get pissed easily and stuff.but we did understand and forgive each other.THANKS for all the tolerance and big heart,FRIENDS!i am happy with my friends and my life now.

*BGR LOVE*
i dunno much abt this.have not been through any.but seeing friends ard tgt with their LOVE ones make me envious and i really happy for them.BGR can be sweet and of course bitter.starting of the relationship is like always tat sweet and dreamy.but as time past is a matter of how one handling this relationship.TRUST and CARE i tink is the most important in this LOVE.CARE as in not those OVER-CARE type.like control ur partner wad to do and stuff.is like totally no freedom at all.i hate it.maybe is my fate to be advisor ard friends with LOVE.but i dun mind at all.i can live without man!!!i am AQUARIUS woman.

*FAMILY LOVE*
i seen news on ABUSING and stuff.i really pity those kids.their parents are so MEAN to do tat.of course friends ard have their own family problems too.i myself do have it some times.but i am glad to have a good family.meaning NO abusing and unreasonable parents.my parents some times get really STRICT to me,causing me thought they dun care or LOVE me.but when i calm down and tink.they really do LOVE me.i always complain to fren abt my mother.tat's when she really gone CRAZY doing those ridiculous tins.scold as if i am the BAD kid who take drugs.but i realise tat all mothers are the same.no wonder there is this song 天下的妈妈都是一样的。。。but i LOVE my family for sure^^



tat's my 3LOVE life.
JASMINE LOVES EUU~





ALL THE ABOVE IS MY COMMENTS & THINKING.NO OFFENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment