Wednesday, March 5, 2008

MONDAY(3/3)
took my poor PSP for service again.
din went down to find XIAO JI.
we went straight to WISMA.
after which slack ard at town cos din know where to go.
went bugis.
actually wanted to go MILK GAL JIE JIE there eat de
but after we go toilet come out
it started to rain cats&dogs.
so instead we went the food court upstair BJ.
i ate this strawberry milk desert.
wasehx.
super nice can.
next time go back eat.
hahahas^^
after tat QIDE went for work.
SJ & I went CCK find JIAJUN.
cos i wanna ask him abt the poly tin.
reach there at abt 5pm.
den talk a while
we went off.
he called me.
"EH UR PEN FORGET TAKE LA!"
"........"
"SHUAN BIAN HELP ME BUY TIBITS & CHOC."
ok den we went NTUC buy.
total is like $11.
erm....
go back JJ there.
WA~
so surprise.
saw his sis and gf there.
first time so qiao.
meet them there tgt with JJ
hahahas^^
i pass him the tin den he gave us choc.
OMG~
i darn super happy...
i was like keep sayin
"YEAH I GOT CHOCOLATE LEHX."
hahahas^^
go back tell my ah ma tell my father.
hahahahahs^^
SJ came my hse.
wait for QIDE finish his work come my hse.
they left at 12am.
i went bed~
*CHOCOLATE DREAMS*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TUESDAY(4/3)
meet QIDE,SHIJUAN & CARINA
we went AMK there de KBOX.
we meet ard 12pm.
den took train down.
is so darn long.
reach at abt 1plus.
went to have BREAKFAST.
den just nice go KBOX.
SING~SING~SING~
we sang quite many songs we have nvr sing b4.
so shiok~
we sang 五月天的恋爱ING.
wa all go crazy.
siao liao...
haha...
SJ & CARINA sing super good lo.
QIDE sing very soft cant hear.
shld be not bad de la.
from CHOIR de lehx.
only me.
sing so sucky.
throw face...
came out at 7plus.
tat's wad we usually do.
*opps*
kays den we head down JE.
have dinner at this KOREAN place.
HOME-ed at 10plus.
den mother start her kaobei.
dun like her.
mood not good jiu siao.
*SOMETIN HAPPEN*
.........................
papa come talk nicely to me.
i cried.
I LOVE PAPA~
i will listen to euu^^
felt really terrible.
msg my buddy.
he best le.
is like so late le abt 12plus 1am.
i little ps to disturb him.
THANKS~
LOVE EUU SO MUCH.
luckily still gort euu listen to me.
if not i will die la.
feel much better msg him.
tired went to bed le.
with such bad mood to bed.
*BAD DREAMS*

No comments:

Post a Comment